The Cross Hatch placemats inspired from the cross hatch, an art style. Made in an organic shape, this design is bound to become the talk of the table. The mats have ample space to put on a dinner plate, cutlery and bowl, making these useful for a sit-down meal, tea parties and buffets too. Serving dishes can conveniently be placed on the mats and later cleaned with just a damp cloth.
Perfect to add some chicness to your dinner party or for a gift to your loved ones.
The set includes :
- Placemat ( 14”x 19”)
- All the pieces are made in two layers of high quality imported leatherette, in a contrast combination. With the top layer cut in a distinct pattern, highlighting the bottom color.
- Meticulously stitched together by hand, these pieces are very durable, easy to maintain and water resistant.
- These can be wipes off with a cloth conveniently without any worry of stains.
- Long-lasting and luxurious
- Available in sets of 2,4,6,8,and 10
- Color can be customised as well
Care Instruction: Wipe with clean cloth, avoid use of any chemicals
Country of Manufacture : India
The colors you see in the images may slightly vary from the product due the fact that every screen has a different color resolution. We try to edit our images to make them look as real as possible, but the actual color may vary on different computer monitors or phone screens.