This set comes with coordinated placemats, a runner and cutlery holders. With embroidered motifs in beige and gold thread all over, this is perfect fit for a traditional table setting. The neutral off white color will go with all styles of cutlery and crockery sets whether white or coloured.
The set includes :
- -Mats ( 12”x 17”, 14”x 20”)
- -1 runner ( 14” x 64”, 14”x 84”)
- – Cutlery Holder ( 8” x 4.5”)
- Traditional jaali motif is embroidered on top of off white sheer fabric, with beige and gold threads on all placemats and runner.
- The similar color fine Satin lining further accentuates the articles
- The mats and runners are made with pasting to keep the mats in place and make them more sturdy and durable.
- The Cutlery holders can be used for keeping 3-4 cutlery pieces conveniently.
- The Beige Satin piping given on all sides of cutlery holder, further improves the look.
- Fabric – Sheer top and Satin lining
- Durable product, no pilling and easy wash
- Long-lasting and luxurious
- Available in sets of 4,6,8,10 and 12
Care Instruction: Easy Washable, no tumble dry
Country of Manufacture : India
The colors you see in the images may slightly vary from the product due the fact that every screen has a different color resolution. We try to edit our images to make them look as real as possible, but the actual color may vary on different computer monitors or phone screens.