This set comes with coordinated placemats and a runner. A beautiful Oriental motif has been patched on left side of the mat, with a contrast base of cream velvet fabric. With Spice brown satin covering the rest of the mat, the subtle combination of these two colors really creates an unusual piece for table laying. The runner is made in a similar manner as well, with the pointed corner and patched motif, this runner can even be used individually giving a beautiful drop on both sides. The subtle colors will further enhance any crockery an cutlery one wishes to use.
The set includes :
- -Mats ( 12”x 17”, 14”x 20”)
- -1 runner ( 14” x 64”, 14”x 84”)
- The placemats and runner are made in a combination of Cream velvet and spice brown satin.
- An Oriental motif made in brown velvet is patched on one side of the mat, and on both sides of the runner.
- The runner also has wave like embroidery striped done on the joints on both sides.
- The runner has pointed edges on both sides.
- The fine Satin lining further accentuates the articles.
- The mats and runners are made with pasting to keep the mats in place and make them more sturdy and durable.
- Fabric – Velvet and Satin on top, Patch of Velvet and Satin lining
- Durable product, no pilling and easy wash
- Long-lasting and luxurious
- Available in sets of 4,6,8,10 and 12
Care Instruction: Easy Washable, no tumble dry
Country of Manufacture : India
The colors you see in the images may slightly vary from the product due the fact that every screen has a different color resolution. We try to edit our images to make them look as real as possible, but the actual color may vary on different computer monitors or phone screens.