‘Midori’ is a Japanese word that expresses the young leaves and plants. This Bedding set also tries to express the love for foliage and mother nature, and attempts to brings the refreshness of outdoors into ones urban bedroom. Made in lustrous Satin fabric, and embroidered with silk threads, our Midori Bedding set celebrates nature and craftsmanship.
The set comes with a quilted Bedspread / comforter , and 3 coordinated cushion covers.
- This set includes 3 peices – 1 quilted Bedspread/ comforter (104″x 100″)
- – 2 Square Cushion Covers (16″ x 16″)
- – 1 Rectanguar Cushion Cover (12”x20”)
- The Bedspreadis made in a combination of Sage Green and Cream Satin Fabrics. With sage green in the centre and the latter on the sides the embroidered pattern is made on both sides.
- The Bageecha pattern is made in multi-coloured threads including, ochre yellow, juniper and pine green, beige and marigold color.
- The Bedspread is made with Polyfill padding and Pure Cotton lining, suitable for use as A/C quilt and all day bedspread.
- The square Cushion covers are made in a Sacramento Green Velvet fabric, quilted in a geometrical pattern.
- The rectangular cushion is adorned in the same motif as that of bedspread, but is made in a combination of embroidery and hand done pearl work.
- Fabric – Polysilk
- Lining of Bedspread– 100% Cotton
- All The cushion Covers have back Zipper as closure
- Durable product, no pilling
- Suitable for all season use
- Long-lasting softness and luxurious
- Beautifies the ambiance and make the bedroom space more lively and decorative
- Extra items have only been used for styling purposes
Care Instruction: Easy wash or Dryclean
Country of Manufacture : India
The colors you see in the images may slightly vary from the product due the fact that every screen has a different color resolution. We try to edit our images to make them look as real as possible, but the actual color may vary on different computer monitors or phone screens.